Nominations may be initiated by any faculty, staff or student in the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences. Each nomination must consist of:
- A completed nomination form
- Two supporting letters of recommendation
- Additional pieces of supporting material may be included (no more than three)
All nominations must be award specific, no generalizations.
Wednesday, November 29, 2017
Selection will be made by a committee appointed by the Dean of Earth and Mineral Sciences. The committee will consist of four (4) staff advisory committee members and three (3) previous outstanding staff award winners.
- All staff are eligible for each award, based on award eligibility criteria
- Staff members may be nominated by different nominators for each award
- Staff members may receive no more than one award per year
- Staff members cannot win the same award more than once within a five (5) year period
- EMS Ambassador Award
- Circle of Excellence Award
- Future Star Award
- Rock in Role Award
- Stellar Performance Award