The program recognizes service of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, and 35+ years and are acknowledged at the annual Dean's Staff Appreciation lunch.
All full-time, regular University employment is counted. Any new employee to the College in a given year becomes eligible for service awards when reaching the next five-year anniversary relative to their University employment.
Type of Awards for Years of Service
- 5 years = Bronze tone medal set in a letter opener, engraved
- 10 years = Acrylic Obelisk with embedded College seal, engraved
- 15 years = Nickel tone set into bookends, engraved
- 20 years = Gold tone medal set into pen set
- 25 years = Globe on a base, engraved and University Chair
- 30 years = Framed print of Old Main and the Obelisk, painted by Nancy Strailey, attached engraved tag
- 35 years = Fine silver medal in a cherry wood display case with an attached engraved tag