Parents and family are an integral part of the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences community and you play an important role in the success of your student. We are a student-centric college and our goal is to offer the education and college experiences that can lead to a productive career for your son or daughter after graduation. The University Park campus is a large campus and we strive to create a sense of community that gives our students a home-away-from-home.
Below are resources to help you to enjoy a trip to campus, student aid, or to stay involved in your son’s or daughter’s Penn State experience.
Penn State Parents Program
- Serves as a central resource for parents and families
- Enhances parent and family involvement opportunities
- Provides information about the student experience at Penn State
- Communicates regularly with parents and families
Parent and Family Experience Portal
Resources for parents including:
- Parent and Family Experience Portal
- Parents and Families Guide
- Parent to Parent Blog
- Social media
On-campus resources for crises, heath and wellness, as well as information about student programming and support services.
Parents and Families Weekend
The 2017 weekend will be held on October 13-15, 2017. For questions, regarding Parents and Families Weekend, please contact the Parents Program at 814-863-1313 or email@example.com.
See our Visit / Contact Us page for directions, maps, etc.