Parents and family are an integral part of the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences community and you play an important role in the success of your student. We are a student-centric college and our goal is to offer the education and college experiences that can lead to a productive career for your son or daughter after graduation. The University Park campus is a large campus and we strive to create a sense of community that gives our students a home-away-from-home.
Below are resources to help you to enjoy a trip to campus, student aid, or to stay involved in your son’s or daughter’s Penn State experience.
Penn State Parents Program
- Serves as a central resource for parents and families
- Enhances parent and family involvement opportunities
- Provides information about the student experience at Penn State
- Communicates regularly with parents and families
Parent and Family Experience Portal
Resources for parents including:
- Parent and Family Experience Portal
- Parents and Families Guide
- Parent to Parent Blog
- Social media
On-campus resources for crises, heath and wellness, as well as information about student programming and support services.
Parents and Families Weekend
This event is held each fall. For questions, regarding Parents and Families Weekend, please contact the Parents Program at 814-863-1313 or email@example.com.
See our Visit / Contact Us page for directions, maps, etc.