Thank you for your interest in the Penn State College of Earth and Mineral Sciences. Our top ranked programs provide a vigorous education with some of the top researchers and educators in the nation. Whether you are interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree, a master's degree, a doctoral degree, or certificate in the earth and mineral sciences and engineering, we have a program for you. Thank you for considering us for your education.
All graduate students are required to apply to Penn State via The Graduate School. Visit The Graduate School for information on how to apply to Penn State.
Application deadline for programs in our college may differ from The Graduate School deadlines. Different graduate programs have different application processes so please visit the department site for specific application details. Apply to the department where you would like to study.
- Graduate Programs in Energy and Mineral Engineering
- Graduate Programs in the Department of Geography
- Graduate Programs in the Department of Geosciences
- Graduate Programs in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering
- Graduate Programs in the Department of Meteorology and Atmospheric Sciences