The College of Earth and Mineral Sciences' human resources team seeks to provide the highest level of service to our faculty and staff. We offer assistance and resources to faculty and staff across the college related to their employment and offer advise on topics such as benefits, employee relations, compensation, recruitment, retention, promotion and tenure, performance management, and learning and development activities. Please review the HR resources below.
- Faculty Activity Summary - This informaton is used in the evaluation of all tenured and tenure-track faculty. Please visit the secure web site to complete the Faculty Activity Summary form. For questions, please send an email to Rosie Long at firstname.lastname@example.org. Faculty Activity Summaries are due by April 1.
- Fixed-term Faculty Annual Performance Evaluation Form
- YOU@PSU: Penn State’s Performance Management Program for Full-Time Staff Members
- Resources for Current Employees
- Resources for Prospective Employees
- Penn State Jobs
- Penn State Office of Human Resources
- Employee Benefits Homepage
- Time Off
- Educational Privileges
- Planning to Retire?