Recognizes a staff member who promotes a spirit of collegiality and collaboration within, but especially beyond, their work unit and represents the college in a positive way within the entire University. This person performs beyond their job description, fosters professional relationships, creatively solves problems.
Full-time or part-time staff member with a minimum of 12 months of service in the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences.
- All staff are eligible for each award, based on award eligibility criteria
- Staff members may be nominated by different nominators for each award
- Staff members may receive no more than one award per year
- Staff members cannot win the same award more than once within a five (5) year period
Submission deadline is November 13, 2020.
Please contact Jake Hoover at email@example.com.
Nominations may be initiated by any faculty, staff or student in the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences. Each nomination must consist of:
- A completed nomination form (below)
- Two supporting letters of recommendation
- Additional pieces of supporting material may be included (no more than three)
All nominations must be award specific, no generalizations.
Please address each of the following criteria giving specific examples.
- In what way does this person promote a spirit of collegiality and collaboration within, but especially beyond, their work unit.
- Explain this person's performance beyond his/her job description.
- Give examples of ways this person represents the college in a positive way.
- Describe how this person fosters professional relationships, and creatively solves problems.