Recognizes a staff member who promotes a spirit of collegiality and collaboration within, but especially beyond, their work unit and represents the college in a positive way within the entire University. This person performs beyond their job description, fosters professional relationships, creatively solves problems.
Full-time or part-time staff member with a minimum of 12 months of service in the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences.
- All staff are eligible for each award, based on award eligibility criteria
- Staff members may be nominated by different nominators for each award
- Staff members may receive no more than one award per year
- Staff members cannot win the same award more than once within a five (5) year period
Submissions are now closed. Deadline was Monday, November, 11, 2019
Nominations may be initiated by any faculty, staff or student in the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences. Each nomination must consist of:
- A completed nomination form (below)
- Two supporting letters of recommendation
- Additional pieces of supporting material may be included (no more than three)
All nominations must be award specific, no generalizations.
Please address each of the following criteria giving specific examples.
- In what way does this person promote a spirit of collegiality and collaboration within, but especially beyond, their work unit.
- Explain this person's performance beyond his/her job description.
- Give examples of ways this person represents the college in a positive way.
- Describe how this person fosters professional relationships, and creatively solves problems.