The college-wide members for the non-tenure-line faculty promotion committee for 2023-24 are listed below. Members serve one-year terms (and can serve repeated terms).
- Ryan Baxter, Associate Teaching Professor in Geography, email@example.com (Chair)
- Sekhar Bhattacharyya, Associate Teaching Professor in Energy and Mineral Engineering, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erin DiMaggio, Associate Research Professor in Geosciences, email@example.com
- Natasha Miles, Associate Research Professor in Meteorology and Atmospheric Science, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bed Poudel, Research Professor in Materials Science and Engineering, email@example.com
- Stevie Rocco, Associate Teaching Professor in the Dutton Institute, firstname.lastname@example.org
Department/Institute Promotion Review Committees
Each of the academic departments has its own non-tenure-line faculty promotion committee to whom candidates present their case for promotion. The Institutes have combined to form their own non-tenure-line promotion committee.
For the senior ranks, the Department/Institute NTL Faculty Promotion Committee reviews and recommends an individual for promotion. The departmental head or institute director then forwards the dossier to the college-wide NTL Faculty Promotion Review Committee. The recommendations of the department/institute committee, department head/institute director, and college review committee are then forwarded to the dean for a decision.