Situated on more than 8,500 acres with nearly 300 academic, administrative, and residential buildings, Penn State’s University Park campus is a big place. Please use the information below to navigate our campus.
Campus Maps and Parking Information
Print Campus Maps
As a service to the University community and the thousands of annual visitors, the Peter R. Gould Center for Geography Education and Outreach in Penn State’s Department of Geography (in the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences) has produced maps of the University Park campus for more than 20 years.
Parking on the University Park Campus
Find Specific Buildings
- Map of Deike Building - administrative home of College of Earth and Mineral Sciences
- View map tool to locate building by name
- View map of Loop/Link bus routes and schedules - bus service provided by Centre Area Transportation Authority (CATA)
- View all campus transit options
Bike Route Maps and Resources
- University Park Bicycle Accessibility Map - shows shared roadways, shared-use paths, bike lanes, and the campus limited bike zone
- Centre Region Bicycle Facilities Map - shows shared-use paths, bike lanes and bike routes throughout Centre County
- Bicycle Repair Stations Map - shows bicycle repair stations installed across campus