Dear EMS community,
As we are all aware, this is a constantly evolving situation. We have compiled coronavirus information that you may find useful into one place. Please check back often for updates.
Critical safety reminders:
Here are a few very important reminders that we should all strive to follow that will help keep our community safe:
Remember the basics:
- Distancing - at least 6 feet!
- Wear a mask at all times, unless you are in your car or in a private office.
- Wash hands frequently, and sanitize your area.
- Stay to the right when walking through shared hallways and corridors. Try to avoid groups. Get to your destination as quickly as possible.
Stay safe, and stay home as much as possible. For reporting safety concerns regarding COVID-19 or any other safety violations, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best in working with appropriate areas to investigate and address any reported issues.
The sign-in and sign-out system in our buildings is working. Please continue to use it when you come into our buildings for essential work. Please login and login out of EMS buildings
For the latest information about the presence of coronavirus in Pennsylvania, visit the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
Read Penn State's most up-to-date information on COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Penn State Coronavirus Information
Website serves as the hub for Penn State coronavirus information for members of the University community who have questions about the outbreak.
- Read the all latest updates and messages on coronavirus being shared with the Penn State community
Links to additional resources
- Read answers to frequently asked questions
- Academic Affairs: Guidance for Penn State Faculty and Instructors
- Read HR specific information (also includes healthcare-related information)
- HR Remote Work - Resources and Information for Remote Work
- Mental health resources for battling pandemic and its accompanying effects