Dear EMS community,
As we are all aware, this is a constantly evolving situation. We have compiled coronavirus information that you may find useful into one place. Please check back often for updates. (Updated: March 30, 2020)
For the latest information about the presence of coronavirus in Pennsylvania, visit the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
Read the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Penn State extends remote course delivery through spring semester
Spring commencement ceremony plans are postponed; students must have University approval before accessing on-campus residences
- Penn State implements governor’s mitigation plan
Essential employees only should continue to report; baseline operations will continue
- Read the all latest updates and messages on coronavirus being shared with the Penn State community
Penn State Coronavirus Information
Website serves as the hub for Penn State coronavirus information for members of the University community who have questions about the outbreak.
- Read more about the steps Penn State is taking in response to the outbreak.
- Read answers to frequently asked questions
- Read about information for travelers
- Read HR specific information (also includes healthcare-related information)
- HR Remote Work - Resources and Information for Remote Work
- Mental health resources for battling pandemic and its accompanying effects