Dear EMS community,
As we are all aware, this is a constantly evolving situation. We have compiled coronavirus information that you may find useful into one place. Please check back often for updates.
- As of June 28, social distancing is no longer required.
- As of August 4th, masks are required inside buildings for all faculty, staff, students and visitors, regardless of vaccination status.
- Ventilation systems in all buildings had been modified where possible. They are being left as is, at least until the end of the fall semester. This included upgrading from Merv8 to Merv13 filters, increasing airflow into rooms where possible, and extending the hours that the rooms were in "occupied" mode for more air circulation.
- Hand sanitizing stations provided by OPP will still be left in place. Disinfecting wipes are still planned to be provided in GPCs for now.
For the latest information about the presence of coronavirus in Pennsylvania, visit the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
Read Penn State's most up-to-date information on COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Penn State Coronavirus Information
Website serves as the hub for Penn State coronavirus information for members of the University community who have questions about the outbreak.
- Read the all latest updates and messages on coronavirus being shared with the Penn State community
Links to additional resources
- Academic Affairs: Guidance for Penn State Faculty and Instructors
- Read HR specific information (also includes healthcare-related information)
- HR Remote Work - Resources and Information for Remote Work