Room 108, 230 Innovation Blvd
Associate Research Professor
Department of Materials Science and Engineering
- High performance textured piezoelectric ceramics
- Tunable electronics components (inductors, piezoelectric transformers, capacitors, etc.)
- Magnetoelectric composite materials and devices
- Design multifunctional materials for sensing, actuating and energy harvesting
- Multilayer electronic ceramic technology, including low-temperature cofiring ceramics (LTCC), multilayer piezoelectric actuator, multilayer ceramic capacitor (MLCC), etc.