Designed for experienced professionals, this online master's degree program gives you the freedom to customize a curriculum that targets your career aspirations related to geographic information systems.
By advancing your education online while you work, you can be prepared to design, specify, and manage complex geographic information infrastructures as a leader in such fields as environmental resource management, urban and regional planning, local government, surveying and cartography, facilities management, or transportation planning.
You can choose to pursue a specialized option in:
- Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) Option — Produce information and insights through skillful and conscientious analysis of diverse geo-referenced data to manage natural and cultural assets, enforce the law, and plan and conduct military operations.
- Geodesign (GEODZ) Option — Combine science and evidence-based approaches with the design process, enabling you to become more adept at assessing the impact of designs on people and nature.
- Environmental resource management
- Urban and regional planning
- Local government
- Surveying and cartography
- Facilities management
- Transportation planning